Here at Randstad Education we believe that the influence of a great teacher can never be erased. We are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Science to support our schools in the South West This post is suitable for an experienced teacher with a proven track record of teaching Science at GCSE and A level, or NQT who will develop these skills.
You'll be more than a teacher; you'll be a role model, mentor and someone who inspires everyone around them to flourish.
What are your responsibilities?
- To make a significant contribution to the school's Science department
- Be a positive role model
- Support the department by delivering lessons to a high standard
- To ensure that all safeguarding responsibilities are met, in line with school safeguarding policy
- Keeping a record of behaviour What is required?
- Professionalism, positive attitude and patience
- Confidence in the classroom and good behaviour management
- Good sense of humour * Commitment to quality teaching and pastoral care
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people Benefits for you
- Excellent training and career progression
- On site parking
- A dedicated specialist team to take you through the recruitment process