Do you want to give back to your community?
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to feel a sense of achievement at the end of your working day?
If the answer is YES to any of the above - look no further this is the role for you…
Our client based in Abertillery (a town based within the Ebbw Fach Valley) are looking for individuals to work within Care homes in and around the area which could include Blaenau Gwent, Monmouthshire and Torfaen
Working hours will be between 7.30am - 22:30 over a 7 day period. (you will not be required for work 7 days a week)
Randstad are looking for a number of workers to join their team where you will be required to carry out the below tasks;
- Assisting individuals with personal care such as dressing, bathing and eating etc
- Providing company and support
- Administering medication where and when required
- Assisting individuals in activities as set out the home
- Providing support to senior staff when completing care plans
- Compassion and empathy
- A strong work ethic, flexibility, self-motivation and resilience
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.